Ner Tamid will be located at Temple Israel of Sharon, at 125 Pond Street, Sharon, MA. This location provides outstanding amenities for Ner Tamid including exclusive use of classroom space, administrative support, learning opportunities with Hertz Nursery School and access to enrichment and social opportunities through After School Adventures. At the same time, Ner Tamid strengthens Temple Israel as a hub of Jewish life in Boston’s South Area. Our home at Temple Israel provides:
- Classrooms within the religious school wing and administrative space
- Access to sanctuary and Torahs for tefillot and study
- Shared use of kosher kitchen
- Access to daily “After School Adventures” enrichment program from 3-6pm for Sharon public and private school students, extending the learning day and providing additional social opportunities. Learn more at www.tisharon.org/afterschooladventures.
- Shared use of a brand new nature exploration center expected to be completed by Fall 2015. Learn more at www.natureexplore.org
- Walking distance to community playground
- Free synagogue membership for one year including high holiday tickets for all new Ner Tamid families who are not already Temple Israel members